Why Choose Earlswood Fencing?
- You're buying direct from the manufacturer.
- All quotes are fully-inclusive with no hidden extras.
- No pushy salesmen.
- No advance payments.
- Pay by cash or credit/debit card.
- All timber is pressure treated.
- Highly experienced, professional installers.
- Products & work are fully guaranteed.
- First class aftersales service.
- Peace of mind that you're dealing with an established, professional company.
Who are Earlswood Fencing?
We've been making and installing garden fencing & gates since 1995 and are one of the leading suppliers of premium quality fencing materials to professional landscapers across the Midlands.
Thousands of happy customers
Most of our work comes from repeat customers and referrals, which shows how good our products & services are. Read some of our customer testimonials and have a look at some of our jobs in the slideshow below.
Once your enquiry has been submitted, a member of the Earlswood Fencing team will contact you by Friday of the following week from when you submit your enquiry to arrange a home visit, which is usually sometime in the same week.
To avoid delays, please ensure you provide a phone number where we can contact you during the day.
Fencing Enquiry Form
Areas We Cover
We cover most of the West Midlands including Solihull, Birmingham, Shirley, Knowle, Dorridge, Bentley Heath, Hockley Heath, Lapworth, Chadwick End, Tanworth in Arden, Balsall Common, Henley in Arden, Studley, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Hollywood, Wythall, Alvechurch, Cheswick Green, Bentley Heath, Monkspath, Hillfield, Hall Green, Acocks Green, Kings Heath, Edgbaston, Harborne, Moseley, Kings Norton, Catherine De Barnes, Danzey Green, Wood End, Ullenhall and all surrounding areas.