Order Terms and Conditions
ONLINE ORDER CONFIRMATION
Once you place your order online, you will receive an email with your confirmed delivery date within 1 working day.
(Please check your junk mail if nothing is received after 1 working day).
We will endeavor to deliver your order within 3 working days or later, if you request at the time of placing your order. This timescale assumes all of the items ordered are in stock and available for delivery. In the case of any item(s) ordered being out of stock, we will contact you to discuss the lead-time, which is usually no longer than 7-10 days.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
We are not bound by any delivery date or time put forward by you at any time.
We operate an all-day, kerbside delivery service and can arrive at any time between 8am-5pm so strongly advise you to book your delivery to arrive the day before you plan to use the materials.
Most deliveries are completed within 2-3 days of order but please book as early as possible if you need to receive your goods by a particular date.
You do not need to be present to accept delivery.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our driver will leave your goods in the most suitable place available.
If you have particular delivery instructions or if your address is difficult to find, please reply to your delivery confirmation email with details to assist our drivers.
Our delivery drivers are not authorised to deliver items to the rear of your property.
Our standard local delivery service runs Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm.
Click here to view our full delivery terms and conditions.
We offer a very cost-effective delivery service for the majority of the Midlands, (approximately 40 mile radius from our centre).
Our delivery charges are 'per order' and based on the delivery postcode area.
The actual delivery cost for your order will be displayed once you enter your postcode in the shopping cart.
If you are shown to be outside of our standard service area, we can still deliver to you.
Please call us on 01564 702314 or email your material list to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Where an item qualifies for free delivery, such as our sheds and garden structures, the product listing will be clearly marked to show this.
Our standard delivery charges will apply to any other products added to your order.
SHEDS & GARDEN STRUCTURES
1. Due to all sheds & garden structures being made to order, once your order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
2. Our sheds and large structures are part-built before delivery so you must ensure good, clear access with a minimum clearance height of 7’ and a length equal to the longest length of your structure is available to deliver your product to the area it is to be erected.
Please contact us prior to placing your order if you are at all unsure to avoid delays and additional charges. We can work around most obsticles as long as we know about them prior to delivery.
3. Missed fitting appointments and failed delivery attempts due to poor access will be charged at a flat rate of £100 (inc. VAT).
Please provide a minimum of 2 clear days notice if you suspect you will not be able to make the agreed date and/or time.
4. A suitable flat & level base must be in situ prior to delivery to avoid additional costs for levelling your structure and to validate your warranty.
If needed, we can install a new shed base for you, please contact us on 01564 702314 for a quotation.
5. Due to all Earlswood sheds and garden structures being made to order, the average waiting time is up to 4 weeks from the date of order during our peak times. Once your order is received, we will keep you informed of the progress and confirm a fitting date.
We promise Earlswood Sheds & Garden Structures are worth the wait!
6. All Earlswood shed and garden structures include delivery & fitting within a 20 mile radius of our centre, (B94 5JU).
Please contact us for a quote if you live outside of this area.
PAVING & WALLING
1. For your convenience, our online range of multi-sized paving products are sold per square meter (sq.m).
Simply enter the total area in sq.m you need to cover, (we recommend you allow an extra 5% for off-cuts and damages) and we will supply the correct mixture of sizes to create a random patio pattern.
We can also supply single-size or specific quantities for many paving products. Please contact us on 01564 702314 for more information.
2. We offer a split-pack service on most of our paving products*.
This means you only need to order the amount you require for your project and not multiples of full packs.
*A 30% split pack charge will apply for orders of less than one full pack.
Our online paving range is a fraction of what's available in store so please contact us if you can’t find what you want.
Direct deliveries of topsoils, sands & aggregates are made on very large, articulated tipper vehicles direct from the quarry.
In addition to our standard delivery terms and conditions, you will need to ensure:
A. There are no overhead obstacles that may prevent the tipper vehicle from completing the delivery, including trees, telephone cables and/or any other objects or cables.
B. All access roads are clear and suitable for an articulated tipper truck.
C. You have a suitable sized area to accept the full load in one tip.
You will still be charged if the delivery cannot be completed due to poor access or if there are overhead obstacles preventing the tip.
Please contact us before placing your order if you are at all unsure.