We will accept the return of most goods for a refund, repair or replacement if:
A. An item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.
B. You have changed your mind and wish to cancel your order.
Proof of purchase must be provided for all returns.
Note that some items are excluded from our returns policy. Please see the full list of exluded products below.
Conditions of accepting a return for refund
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a 14 day "cooling off" period when purchasing goods without seeing them, such as via the phone or online.
Our returns policy exceeds the requirements of the regulations and also includes most items bought in store, with the following conditions:
• You must notify us of your intent to cancel the order within 14 days of receiving the goods.
• Goods must be returned to us within 14 days from the date of notifiation.
• Goods must be un-used and in a re-saleable condition with all original labels and packaging in place.
After the 14 day "cooling off period"
We will accept the return of goods for repair or replacement if an item becomes faulty within the respective product guarantee period.
Product guarantee is 1 year from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
Who will pay for the return costs?
• Collection of returns or exchange of goods where there is a fault will be at the cost of Earlswood Nurseries Ltd.
• You will be liable for the cost of return or collection of goods which are not faulty.
Products excluded from our returns policy
We do not accept the return of perishable and custom-made items including:
• Custom-made goods, including all sheds, bespoke fence panels & garden structures
• Cementicious products (Cement, Post Fix, Geofix etc)
• Products where the shelf life is out of date
• Ex-Display, clearance and certain promotional products (These items will be clearly marked at the time of sale)
• Food & drink
• Fresh turf
• LPG bottled gas
• All loose tipped products, including MOT, bark, sand, topsoil & aggregates
• Goods supplied directly to you from the manufacturer
Wrong Item Delivered?
Where we have supplied an item other than the item ordered or agreed, we will collect the goods and replace or exchange any such goods with those ordered or refund the price paid. Any monies due to be refunded to you by us will be so refunded as soon as reasonably possible, and in any case within 30 days of agreement.
This policy adheres to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer, which remain unaffected.