All in One Treatment is an effective all round formula which treats parasite, fungus and bacteria problems in all types of pond fish. This treatment is harmless to filters and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife
How to use:
1. Calculate the ponds volume - click here to calculate
2. Shake bottle well
3. Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
4. Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136 litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding All in One Pond Fish Treatment to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
5. This is a course of treatment, the pond should be treated everyday at roughly the same time for 5 days
6. We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further fungal, bacterial and parasite outbreaks
7. If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days
Supplied in a 250ml bottle.