Use Anti Fungus and Bacteria when fish appear to have white cotton wool like growths, or mouth and fins appear to be rotting away. This is a fast and effective treatment which is wildlife and fish safe.
This treatment acts against fungus and bacteria such as: fin rot, mouth fungus, mouth rot (flexibacter columnaris) and cotton wool fungus (saprolegnia)
Do not use with other fish medications
This product can be used alongside any Blagdon Pond Treatment, not including Blagdon Fish Aid Medications.
Not for fish intended for human consumption
How to use:
1. Calculate the ponds volume - click here to calculate
2. Shake bottle well
3. Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
4. Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136 litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Fungus and Bacteria to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
5. This is a course of treatment, the pond should be treated every day at roughly the same time for five days.
6. We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further fungal and bacterial outbreaks.
If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.
Supplied in a 250ml bottle.