Use Anti Parasite when fish are flicking or gasping, have a white cloudy appearance to eyes, skin or gills; or when fish are covered in white spots (salt size). This is a fast and effective treatment
Do not use with other fish medications
This product can be used alongside any Blagdon Pond Treatment, not including Blagdon Fish Aid Medications.
Not for fish intended for human consumption
How to use:
1. Calculate the ponds volume - click here to calculate
2. Shake bottle well
3. Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
4. Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Parasite to a bucket of water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
5. This is a course treatment, the pond should be treated everyday at roughly the same time for five days.
6. We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further parasitic problems.
8. If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.
Supplied in a 250ml bottle.