Extract of Barley Straw is a fast acting and reliable formula for treating ponds with green water, algae and blanket weed problems. The formula is a high concentrate and easy to use for quick, natural results. Extract of Barley Straw may be used in ponds with filters and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife. The product contains no synthetic chemicals or artificial pesticides.
How to use:
1. Calculate the ponds volume - click here to calculate
2. Shake the bottle well and remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
3. Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 909 litres (200 gals) of pond water. Blagdon recommend adding Extract of Barley Straw to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface.
4. Apply a dose of 1 x 25ml measure for every 2841 litres (625 gals) every 14 days thereafter during the algae growing season.~
5. To prevent further new algae growth Blagdon recommend removing the dead algae as it appears and treating with Blagdon Sludge Buster, this prevents oxygen levels dropping which may harm fish and the release of nutrients which stimulate further algae problems.
Supplied in a 250ml, 500ml & 1000ml bottle