• Ergonomic handles with rubber grips
• Very comfortable to use
• Useful single handled locking mechanism
• Ideal for deadheading, light pruning etc
• More robust than scissors
The Darlac Mini Snips have ergonomic handles with rubber grips and are very comfortable to use. The single handed locking mechanism is very useful - just sqeeze the handles and push the catch forward. The catch can be operated with the left or right hand.
These snips are ideal for deadheading, light pruning or in the herb bed for harvesting sprigs and leaves. More robust than scissors, they are a must have tooll for floristry and flower arranging. The blades are stainless steel to prevent rusting.
• Approx. Length of Tool - 15 cm
• Approx. Length of Blades - 4.25 cm
• Approx. Weight - 146 g