• Premium quality porcelain paving.
• Natural riven style finish.
• Used to create patios or pathways in the garden.
• Each paving flag is calibrated to a thickness of 18mm.
• Consistent thickness that helps speed up laying process.
• The price shown is per pack.
Digby Stone Pietra Di Vals Cloud is a premium quality Porcelain paving with a natural riven style finish.
Porcelain paving is extremely hard wearing and virtually stain proof & maintenance free. Each piece is calibrated to a thickness of 18mm for quick and easy laying and as a man made product, has a guaranteed consistent colour.
Pietra Vals Silver is produced using 8 different patterns to avoid you having the same pattern installed next to each other.
* Please Note: This product is sold in 2 piece packs - click on the options to find out more *
Laying Porcelain paving requires Concreting sand, MOT and Cement to create a bedding to lay the paving on to. (always use a full bed of mortar and not a spotting method) A Slurry/primer is a MUST use when laying Porcelain paving, otherwise the slabs won’t adhere to the mortar due to porcelains non-porous properties. Finally you will need a Jointing compound, finishing off the paving securing the slabs together and providing a stylish finish in multiple colours available.
* The image used is for illustrative purposes only. Colours may vary slightly due to colour differences on monitors and may not be a true reflection of the final product *