HOME DELIVERY ONLY + OPTIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE
Despite the Birdlip being the smallest greenhouse in the Eden range it has excellent features and performance. High eaves ensure plenty of room for you and your specimen plants along with large roof vents that keep your growing area well ventilated within the summer months.
The revolutionary Zero Threshold™ door system ensures a smooth, jam-free operation while the large gutters enable you to capture the most rain water possible. The strong aluminium profiles and integral base ensure a long working life and is covered by a 12 year frame guarantee. This greenhouse has been 100% designed and manufactured by British craftsmen.
Choose your size:
• 4' x 4'
• 4' x 6'
• 4' x 8'
Choose your glazing:
• Horticultural Glass: Standard glass that consists of 2'x2' panes that overlap and join with the use of clips. This glass is traditional and shatters into shards so would not be recommenced if you have pets or children.
• Toughened Glass: This glass is supplied in long panes and fitted with glazing capping. When broken, it will break into tiny particles for safety.
• Polycarbonate: Better described as being a durable glazed plastic, supplied in long panes and fitted with glazing capping. Safest material for pets and children.
Choose your frame colour:
• Natural aluminium frame
• Green powder coated frame
• Black powder coated frame
Autovent is available for this Greenhouse. A solar-powered auto vent that helps ensure ventilation when you are away from the greenhouse.
There is a range of optional extras available to order including auto louvers, staging, shelves, water butts, cresting & much more. Please call 01564 702 314 for further information.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION:
Price shown includes home delivery within Mainland UK and Northern Island. All orders will be delivered within 28 days from receipt of order. Orders shipped to Southern Island, Jersey, Isle of Wight, Guernsey & Scottish Islands will incur an additional delivery charge.
This product is also available for installation at the extra cost shown. Eden Greenhouses aim to complete installation within 10 working days from delivery of
the greenhouse. This may be longer at peak times. End-users are required to sign Eden's terms and conditions. Installation price includes down pipes, auto vents, louvers, roof vents and cresting. Installation Service excludes all lead-to greenhouses.
Terms & Conditions:
Before a greenhouse is installed you must ensure a flat and true concrete or slabbed base must be pre-laid in readiness. The area should be free from any obstructions, overhanging obstacles and should allow the building to be installed proving access to all sizes (18"-24"). Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72 hours before your installation reporting any problems to Eden Greenhouse customer service on 01242 676625