HOME DELIVERY + INSTALLATION SERVICE INCLUDED
The Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo by Forest is a delightful dining space for those warm summer evenings. This compact and elegant Gazebo comes in a 4 different sizes and is a perfect fit for a variety of garden spaces. This stylish Gazebo comes with a Country Thatch roof fitted with a choice of green, cream or terracotta, heavy duty, weather-proof, quality outdoor canvas lining.
All of the Forest Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Forest timber comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Thatched roof with heavy duty, water-proof canvas lining in a choice of 3 colours to match the cushion choice.
• Choice of 4 different sizes: 3m, 3.6m, 4m & 4.7m.
• Benches and table are hand made with pressure treated softwood timber.
• Powder coated metal corner braces to provide a robust structure.
• Pressure treated with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
• Cushions are 8.5cm in depth.
FURNISH YOUR GAZEBO:
You can choose the option to have your gazebo furnished which includes wooden bench seats and tables, plus cushions and side curtains made from quality outdoor canvas (available in a choice of 3 colours; green, terracotta or cream).
Choice of Curtains: These curtains are specially designed for the Forest Gazebo range, they are water repellent, fade resistant and will provide protection from both water and heat. Simply roll up and secure to let the light in or roll down and secure with neat turn keys. Available in a set of 4.
• 3m Gazebo - 303cm x 208cm x 309cm - Seats up to 10 people with optional furniture.
• 3.6m Gazebo - 314cm x 208 x 360cm - Seats up to 10 people with optional furniture.
• 4m Gazebo - 324cm x 208cm x 407cm - Seats up to 15 people with optional furniture.
• 4.7m Gazebo - 337cm x 208cm x 471cm - Seats up to 19 people with optional furniture.
Price includes home delivery service.
Home Delivery is unable to be offered for the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
Please note Log Cabins, Round Timber Gazebos and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have a lead time of up to 6 weeks.
INSTALLATION SERVICE INCLUDED:
This service is conduced by the skilled Forest installation team at an agreed time which is convenient to you. Please note that the service is for assembly only, this does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Please note - For home delivery items (with the exception of Vale Greenhouses) delivery and installation will be on separate days.