John Innes composts were developed over 50 years ago and are based on a traditional recipe of sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients.
Westland John Innes No.2 Potting-on Compost, a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is a richer compost for vigorous seedlings and plants such as tomatoes, cucumbers, geranium, fuchsias and most house plants. Westland John Innes No.2 Potting-on Compost is the best choice for potting-on.
• Contains a rich nutrient content ideal for thriving plants.
• Easy to water and re-wet.
• High loam content acts as a buffer for nutrients
• Stabilises pots and containers.
• Encourages a healthy root system for a larger, healthier plant.