• Limestone product
• Most commonly used to create a sub-base for driveways, paths & patios
• Graded Type 1 to meet the Department of Transport specification
See coverage guide below
A limestone product that is most commonly used to create a sub-base for driveways, paths & patios.
Graded Type 1 to meet the Department of Transport specification.
• POLYBAG - You will need 4 bags to cover approx. 1sq.m.
• BULK BAG - Each 0.6cu.m bag covers approx. 12sq.m.
• HALF BULK BAG - Each 0.3cu.m bag covers approx. 6sq.m.
• LOOSE TIP – Each 0.6cu.m loose tip covers approx. 12sq.m.
• HALF LOOSE TIP - Each 0.3cu.m loose tip covers approx. 6sq.m.
All sizes & measurements are approximate and are based on a depth of 50mm (2").
*Products made up of natural materials will vary in size, shape, texture & colour - some significantly*
Come and have a look at our display.
Loose orders are only available for locations within our standard delivery zones and cannot be mixed with any other loose or bulk bag products.
If you require a mixture of loose and/or bulk bag products, you must either place two separate orders or order all goods to be bagged.
Due to our tipper vehicle's weight & volume limitations, loose orders are limited to a maximum of 6 full loose tips (3cu.m) per delivery. You may order more than 6 full loose tips however, each additional delivery of up to 3cu.m, will be charged at the full delivery cost paid when placed on a single order to the same delivery location.
Our sales team will contact you once your order is placed to confirm any additional charges.