• Limestone product
• Most commonly used to create a sub-base for driveways, paths & patios
• Graded Type 1 to meet the Department of Transport specification
• Available in Poly Bag, Bulk Bag and Loose Tip
A limestone product that is most commonly used to create a sub-base for driveways, paths & patios.
Graded Type 1 to meet the Department of Transport specification.
• POLYBAG - You will need approx 3.5 bags to cover 1sq.m.
• BULKBAG - (0.5 CU.M) each bag covers approx 10sq.m.
• LOOSE TIP - (0.5 CU.M) each loose tip covers approx 10sq.m.
All sizes & measurements are approximate and are based on a depth of 50mm (2").
Loose orders are only available for locations within our standard delivery zones and cannot be mixed with any other loose or bulk bag products.
If you require a mixture of loose and/or bulk bag products, you must either place two separate orders or order all goods to be bagged.
Due to vehicle weight & volume limitations, loose orders are limited to a maximum of six (3cu.m) per delivery. You may order more than six per order however, each additional delivery (up to 3cu.m each) will be charged at 50% of the first delivery when placed on a single order. Our sales team will contact you once your order is placed to confirm any additional charges. Please contact us on 01564 702314 if you require a quote.