Spax T-Star Countersunk frame anchor screws
Ideal for fixing a timber wallplate or post to a wall.
• Diameter: 7.5mm
• Length: 80mm - 120mm Options
• Self Countersunk
• T-Star T30
SPAX-RA Plug free Flat countersunk head screws for fastening into concrete, stone or wood. Featuring T-STAR plus with multi head and 4CUT, hardened, synthetic coating.
• T-STAR plus: secure bit grip, no cam-out effect, optimal force transmission
• MULTI Head: flush countersinking. Mills in wood and stops on metal
• 4CUT: allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood-dependent), reduces splitting as square end displaces the fibres
• WIRROX Corrosion protection: Special surface silver A3J, equivalent to window fixings standard
The SPAX CUT point is distinguished by its arrow shape, and can be placed precisely. The special screw geometry effectively reduces splitting of the wood or the timber product (e.g. MDF). For very hard wood types, we recommend pre-drilling even for SPAX with cut point.