Westland Orchid Potting Mix is a specially blended mix of bark and Seramis clay granules producing an open structured potting mix that allows free air flow and retains moisture.
When to use:
How to use:
• Choose a new pot around 3cm(1") bigger than its current pot.
• To repot, carefully remove the orchid from its pot and inspect the roots.
• Remove any rotten or dead roots.
• Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the pot.
• Holding the plant by the stem, carefully fill around the sides of the plant, gently tapping the sides of the pot.