• Premium quality natural sandstone
• Natural riven surface
• Hand cut to provide a unique but uniform finish
• Uncalibirated with a thickness between 15-22mm
• The price shown is per m²
Digby Stone Value Forest is a premium quality natural sandstone that's been hand cut to provide a unique but uniform finish. Forest features a selection of warm brown tones, ideally suited to a wide range of projects.
Each paving slab is uncalibirated with a thickness between 15-22mm.
This product is supplied in 4 sizes with the correct number of each size to enable a 'random' patio pattern to be laid.
Laying Natural Stone
Laying natural stone paving requires Concreting sand, MOT and Cement to create a bedding to lay the paving on to, It is then also advised to apply a primer to provide a secure bond between your paving slabs and the bedding mortar. Finally you will need a Jointing compound, finishing off the paving securing the slabs together and providing a stylish finish in multiple colours available.
Some people also choose to apply a sealing/colour enhancement to the paving bringing out all of the colours in your paving stone and giving an always wet look.
Please CLICK HERE to view laying guide examples.
Please note: The price shown is per m², please click to see the options available.
* The image used is for illustrative purposes only. Colours may vary slightly due to colour differences on monitors and may not be a true reflection of the final product *