• Premium quality natural sandstone
• Hand cut to provide a unique but uniform finish
• Each paving flag is calibrated to a thickness of 22mm
• Consistent thickness that helps speed up laying process
• Available in 3 different sizes to allow a circle to be laid
Digby Stone Sunrise is a premium quality natural sandstone that's been hand cut to provide a unique but uniform finish.
Each paving flag is calibrated to a thickness of 22mm ensuring a consistent thickness that helps speed up the laying process, saving you time and money.
This product is supplied in 3 different sizes to allow a 1.8m, 2.4m and 3.46m circle to be laid.
PLEASE NOTE: These circles come without corner infill sets.
Laying Natural Stone
Laying natural stone paving requires Concreting sand, MOT and Cement to create a bedding to lay the paving on to, It is then also advised to apply a primer to provide a secure bond between your paving slabs and the bedding mortar. Finally you will need a Jointing compound, finishing off the paving securing the slabs together and providing a stylish finish in multiple colours available.
Some people also choose to apply a sealing/colour enhancement to the paving bringing out all of the colours in your paving stone and giving an always wet look.
We suggest that you first dry lay the circle to ascertain the correct position before final fixing. Some minor delaminating may happen at the early stage of installation - this is normal with sandstone and the durability of the slabs will not be affected. When laying circles, it is recommended that you start laying from the inside to the outside.
* The image used is for illustrative purposes only. Colours may vary slightly due to colour differences on monitors and may not be a true reflection of the final product *