• Luxurious premium porcelain paving.
• Natural textured finish for added realism.
• Used to create patios or pathways in the garden.
• Each paving flag is calibrated to a thickness of 20mm.
• Consistent thickness that helps speed up laying process.
• The price shown is per m².
Nero is a premium quality Porcelain paving from the Earlstone Hammerstone range with a natural textured finish for added realism.
Porcelain paving is extremely hard wearing and virtually stain proof & maintenance free. Each piece is calibrated to a thickness of 20mm for quick and easy laying and as a man made product, has a guaranteed consistent colour.
Hammerstone Nero is produced using 6 different patterns to avoid you having the same pattern installed next to each other.
Please note: We recommend not to use 600 x 600 and 900 x 600 slabs in the same project as batch colour and shade variations may occur.
* Please Note: This product is sold as individual pieces - click on the options to find out more *
Laying Porcelain paving requires Concreting sand, MOT and Cement to create a bedding to lay the paving on to. (always use a full bed of mortar and not a spotting method) A Slurry/primer is a MUST use when laying Porcelain paving, otherwise the slabs won’t adhere to the mortar due to porcelains non-porous properties. Finally you will need a Jointing compound, finishing off the paving securing the slabs together and providing a stylish finish in multiple colours available.
Please note: The price shown is per m², please click to see the options available.
* The image used is for illustrative purposes only. Colours may vary slightly due to colour differences on monitors and may not be a true reflection of the final product *