• Gives young plants the best start in life
• Feeds for four weeks
• Encourages healthy growth
• Develops stronger roots
• Supplied in a 30 litre bag
John Innes composts were developed over 50 years ago and are based on a traditional recipe of sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients.
Westland John Innes No. 1 Young Plant Compost, a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is specifically designed to establish young seedlings and plants. Westland John Innes Seed Sowing Compost is the best choice for young plants.
• Contains a carefully balanced nutrient content to suit young plants
• Easy to water and re-wet.
• High loam content acts as a buffer for nutrients
• Heavy compost to stabilise small pots and containers.