Order Terms and Conditions
Once you place your order online, you will receive an order acknowledgement detailing the items you have ordered and the price you have paid. Once your order has officially been accepted by our team, you will receive an email to confirm the delivery date or, if you have chosen the collect in store option, to inform when your order will be ready to collect within 1 working day.
(Please check your junk mail if nothing is received after 1 working day).
For all local deliveries, we will endeavor to deliver your order within 3 working days or later, if you request at the time of placing your order. This timescale assumes all of the items ordered are in stock and available for delivery. In the case of any item(s) ordered being out of stock, we will contact you to discuss the lead-time, which is usually no longer than 7-10 days. Delivery lead times may vary during peak times.
ORDER ADDITIONS & AMENDMENTS
Any additions and amendments to your order will incur a £5 admin fee. Please ensure your order is correct before completing your payment.
DELIVERY DATE & TIME
We are not bound by any delivery date or time put forward by you at any time.
We operate an all-day, kerbside delivery service and can arrive at any time between 8am-5pm so strongly advise you to book your delivery to arrive the day before you plan to use the materials.
Most deliveries are completed within 2-3 days of order but please book as early as possible if you need to receive your goods by a particular date.
You do not need to be present to accept delivery.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our driver will leave your goods in the most suitable place available.
If you have particular delivery instructions or if your address is difficult to find, please reply to your delivery confirmation email with details to assist our drivers.
Our delivery drivers are not authorised to deliver items to the rear of your property.
Our standard local delivery service runs Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm.
We offer a very cost-effective delivery service for the majority of the Midlands, (approximately 40 mile radius from our centre).
Our delivery charges are 'per order' and based on the delivery postcode area.
The actual delivery cost for your order will be displayed once you enter your postcode in the shopping cart.
If you are shown to be outside of our standard service area, we can still deliver to you.
Please call us on 01564 702314 or email your material list to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Where an item qualifies for free delivery, such as our sheds and garden structures, the product listing will be clearly marked to show this.
Our standard delivery charges will apply to any other products added to your order.
SHEDS & GARDEN STRUCTURES
1. Due to all sheds & garden structures being made to order, once your order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
2. ACCESS: Our sheds and large structures are part-built before delivery so you must ensure good, clear access with a minimum clearance height of 7’ (seven feet) and a length at least equal to the longest length of your structure is available to deliver your product to the area where it is to be erected. We can work around most obsticles as long as we know about them prior to delivery. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you are at all unsure to avoid delays and additional charges.
3. SHED BASE: A suitable flat & level base must be in situ prior to delivery to avoid additional costs for levelling your structure or installing a new base. Note that a suitable base is required to validate your warranty and we will not accept an liability for a shed or structure installed on a base that we deem to be unsuitable. We can install a new shed base for you, please contact us on 01564 702314 for a quotation.
4. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Missed fitting appointments, failed delivery attempts due to poor access and failed installations due to an unsuitable base will be charged at our standard delivery charge and will delay your installation. In addition, you will be liable for any costs involved in amending your building or installing a suitable base. If you suspect you will not be able to make the agreed installation date and/or time, please notify us as soon as possible with a minimum of two clear days notice.
5. LEAD TIMES: Due to all Earlswood sheds and garden structures being made to order. We endeavour to install all standard sheds and structires within 4 weeks from the date of order. Leads times may be longer for bespoke buildings or during peak times. Once your order is received, we will keep you informed of the progress and confirm a fitting date. We promise Earlswood Sheds & Garden Structures are worth the wait!
6. SERVICE AREA: All Earlswood sheds and garden structures include delivery & fitting within a 20 mile radius of our centre, (B94 5JU).
Please contact us for a quote if you live outside of this area.
7. REMOVAL OF EXISTING SHED: We can dismantle and dispose of your existing timber shed. There is a cost for this service so please ask a member of the team for further information. Please note: We are unable to dispose of concrete or brick structures, sheds with a live power supply or any building containing hazardous materials, such as asbestos.
PAVING & WALLING
1. For your convenience, our online range of multi-sized paving products are sold per square meter (sq.m).
Simply enter the total area in sq.m you need to cover, (we recommend you allow an extra 5% for off-cuts and damages) and we will supply the correct mixture of sizes to create a random patio pattern.
We can also supply single-size or specific quantities for many paving products. Please contact us on 01564 702314 for more information.
2. We offer a split-pack service on most of our paving products*.
This means you only need to order the amount you require for your project and not multiples of full packs.
*A 30% split pack charge will apply for orders of less than one full pack.
Our online paving range is a fraction of what's available in store so please contact us if you can’t find what you want.
Direct deliveries of topsoils, sands & aggregates are made on very large, articulated tipper vehicles direct from the quarry.
In addition to our standard delivery terms and conditions, you will need to ensure:
A. There are no overhead obstacles that may prevent the tipper vehicle from completing the delivery, including trees, telephone cables and/or any other objects or cables.
B. All access roads are clear and suitable for an articulated tipper truck.
C. You have a suitable sized area to accept the full load in one tip.
You will still be charged if the delivery cannot be completed due to poor access or if there are overhead obstacles preventing the tip.
Please contact us before placing your order if you are at all unsure.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
All online orders are pending confirmation until they are accepted and booked by a member of our sales team. All emails and communications prior to this are to be deemed as acknowledgement of your order only.
In the event an order is not accepted, you will be contacted within one working day to advise of the reason and a full refund will be issued.
If you wish to cancel your order, please refer to our Returns Policy.