• Razor sharp general purpose scissors
• Have many uses in the home & garden
• Can be used for cutting flowers, herbs, plant ties etc
• Suitable for left or right handed use
Darlac Softies Scissors are a firm favourite with gardeners and flower arrangers. Razor-sharp softies are general-purpose scissors, with many uses in the home & garden.
In the garden they can be used for cutting flowers, herbs, plant ties, twine & even light pruning. An ideal tool for the flower arranger as they will easily cut soft or woody stems & most florists wire.
The large, pliable grips mould comfortably to the hand for prolonged hard use & the high carbon steel blades offer toughness & ultimate edge. The blades are also chrome plated for rust resistance & easy cleaning. Suitable for left or right handed use.
• Approx. Tool Length - 16.5 cm
• Approx. Blade Length - 5.5 cm
• Approx. Weight - 58g